The Angel Center
Angels Against Abuse Mission Statement
To build awareness and educate the community with regard to existing neglect and abuse against children.
To provide support, monetarily and through hands-on volunteer hours to neglected and abused children who are removed from an abusive situation or are in danger of removal.
Hours Of Operation
Scheduling Manager, Angel Visitation Center
In an Emergency
2200 Tall Pines Drive, Suite 100
Largo, FL 33771
Angels Center Procedures & Guidelines
- Visits are only available when receptionist is in the building. Hours: 9am—7pm
- All visitors and case managers must fill in the sign-in and sign-out sheet at reception desk.
- No smoking in the building.
- Rooms must be maintained and left in the condition it was found.
- Please do not remove items or toys from the rooms.
- The Angel Center has a supply room with an inven tory of items often requested. Please contact Sandy with your requests at (727) 804-7710 or email at [email protected]
- We would prefer that all food be eaten in the Mavis room if it is available. If not, there are tables and chairs in each of the rooms.